- Safetica Hands On Training
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A one-time technical training session partners and customers who wish to learn how to use Safetica, which will cover:
POC as a security audit – increase your sales potential
- How to utilize Content detection during the POC phase to identify sensitive content
- How to generate and present Security Audit to the customer
- How to present Safetica DLP and other benefits of the implementation
- How can Safetica help with the compliance regulation in NZ
Best Practices – typical use cases and related Services
- How to implement Safetica solution quickly and effectively
- Introduction to Safetica Support Center – knowledge base orientation, Best practices section, presentation of typical use cases, etc.
- New Safetica features and roadmap
- Discussion: What are the most common scenarios of data protection in NZ?
Venue: Auldhouse - Auckland
338 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland City, Auckland, 1011, New Zealand