As the Early Access of ESET Cloud Office Security (ECOS) is in full swing, we are preparing for the launch of the product for general availability. I would like to inform you that the global launch is planned for October 29, 2020. ECOS will be available for customers as an standalone offering first and later added to new B2B Offering.
If you are new to this product, here is a short description: ESET Cloud Office Security provides advanced preventive protection for Microsoft 365 applications against malware, spam and phishing attacks via an easy-to-use cloud management console.
The key benefits we want to articulate to our customers are:
- Without spam, employees can focus better on important tasks.
- Their businesses are protected against disruption caused by email based attacks and malware.
- Admins have visibility and control over quarantined emails or most targeted users.
- Admins know immediately when detection has occurred and can take action.
Register to webinar dedicated to ECOS launch. We will guide you through the product, share info on prepared marketing material and highlight milestones on the road to launch. Webinar will be broadcasted in two sessions to accommodate participants in all regions.
List of assets that will be available on 11 September 2020:
- ECOS Product bulletins for Partners/Resellers
- UPD: EMA2 What´s new document
- ECOS Product overview
- UPD: MSP Program
- Product story
- Product descriptions
- License emails
- Product identity (logotype, product card)
- Product video
- ECOS Product page
- UPD: Megamenu, Catalog page, MSP page
- ECOS for MSPs Landing page
- Keywords & Search text ads.
- E-store product implementation guidance for countries
- Launch announcement for resellers
- Emails for leads, current customers, MSPs
- Alignment with MSP program
- Global Press release
- Social media
- Corporate blogposts
- Key selling points (for endusers and MSPs)
- Sales presentation
- Competitive materials